We are delighted and honored that Western Washington University professor and writer, Kathryn Trueblood, will be judging our annual Fiction Contest. Kathryn Trueblood is the author of The Baby Lottery, which was a Book Sense Pick in 2007, and The Sperm Donor's Daughter, which received a Special Mention for the Pushcart Prize in 2000. She has co-edited two anthologies of multicultural literature, The Before Columbus Foundation Fiction Anthology: Selections from the American Book Awards with Ishmael Reed and Shawn Wong, (W.W. Norton, 1992); also Homeground, which won the Jurors' Choice Award at the Seattle’s City Arts Festival. Her stories and articles have been published in Poets & Writers Magazine, Rain Taxi Review of Books, Publishers Weekly, The Seattle Weekly, Glimmer Train, and Zyzzyva, among others. She is an Associate Professor of English at Western Washington University.
Crab Creek Review's Fiction Contest: Sept. 15th - Dec. 31, 2010
- Original, previously unpublished fiction up to 3,000 words, double spaced.
- Please include a $10 entry fee (check made payable to Crab Creek Review) and a SASE.
- Postmark deadline is Dec. 31, 2010.
- Winner will receive $150 and publication in Crab Creek Review.
- All contest submissions will be considered for publication.
We look forward to reading your work!