We are just beginning the proofing stage of our next issue--CCR 2010 Vol. I, which will be published in April, just in time for National Poetry Month.
2010 Vol. I will feature:
*An interview with author David Guterson (Snow Falling on Cedars) in which he discusses his writing life, specifically his venture from fiction into poetry.
* Two poems by one of the Pacific Northwest's most notable poets, David Wagoner, author of eighteen books of poetry.
* Two poems by award winning poet, Rachel Contreni Flynn, who was a finalist in our 2009 poetry contest.
* Two poems by Seattle poet, teacher, and musician, Molly Tenenbaum, who was the runner-up in our 2009 poetry contest.
* And new poems from Sharon Hashimoto, Natasha Kochicheril Moni, Peter Munro, Jordan Hartt, Erin Coughlin Hollowell, Kate Lebo, Cati Porter, and Wendy Wisner as well as poetry and fiction from some strong emerging writers.
* We will also be featuring the artwork of Rowland Salley (Roly Salley), bass guitarist and vocalist with Chris Isaak's band Silvertone and a Grammy Award winner for his song, Killing the Blues.
Look for Crab Creek Review 2010 Vol. I to be out in April.
If you don't already have a subscription to CCR, please visit our subscriptions page.